Going to Panamá?
Tips Before You Leave
- Verify that your operator has signed an International Roaming agreement with CLARO and which services you will be able to use in CLARO (Voice, Data, Prepaid etc).
- Check if your mobile telephone is compatibility with the CLARO's frequency, 1900 Mhz for GSM and 3G technology.
- Keep in mind that in Panama the voltage used is 110 volts and with american electric socket.
How to access Claro services
Enjoy of all the benefits that CLARO (71403 ó PAN03) offers verifying that in your mobile telephone screen appears CLARO, 71403 ó PAN03. If your phone do not attach automatically to Claro network, you need to select the CLARO network on your handset, just follow these steps:
- Go to Main Menu and Select "Settings"
- Select "Phone Settings"
- Select "Network Settings" or "System Selection"
- Select Manual and then "CLARO", "71403" ó "PAN03"
* The procedure of registration can change depending on the configuration of the menu according to the telephone.
How to Dial
- For international calls dial:
- Sign "+" - Country Code - Area Code - Telephone Number
To get the "+" press the 0 key for 2 seconds or press * (asterisk) twice
- For local and national destinations within Panama dial:
- A Fixed Number: Area Code - Telephone Number
- A Mobile Number: Just dial the Mobile Telephone Number
In case of problems with the service you can contact the customer care number of your operator, go to the nearest of our Customer Service Centers (CAC) or call our Call Center *611.